This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Developer Company Name: myElth Inc
Feature Name: myElth EHR feature
Product Version: 1.0
Certificate Number: 15.02.05.3021.MYEH.01.01.0.
Certification Date: 02/18/2022
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, Access control, Authorization
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic Access Time-Out
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user Device Encryption
- 170.315(d)(8) Integrity
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted Connection
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality Management System
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-Centered Design
- 170.315(d)(12) Encrypt Authentication Credentials
- 170.315(d)(13) Multi-factor Authentication
- Use Case Statement: A user can register and setup their access with authorization through multi-factor authentication mechanism. During registration flow, the user’s authorization is validated by sending 4-digit code to their personal email address. The profile registration is complete once the digital code is validated prior to giving them access to the app functionality. Additionally, as part of user Identity management, they can retrieve their user ID or reset the password to their registered profile with multi-factor authorization flow. Initially, user’s personal email address on the record is required in the forgot password flow, for receiving a verification code and once valid code is entered, member is allowed to change the password or retrieve their user ID.
No additional software is required.
Additional Types of Costs:
myElth EHR functionality allows the patients to link with hospitals to retrieve, save and share their electronic health records. There is no cost or fees for consumers for such use. Healthcare professionals and facilities can have access to the electronic health records that are shared by the patient or by their family caregivers with patient’s consent. There are no costs for healthcare professionals to access the patient’s EHR information as part of the myElth EHR product feature. Healthcare professionals and facilities may be charged for other services provided by myElth platform.